California Consumer Privacy Act
Thank you for choosing Keller Interiors, LLC for your flooring installation! Keller Interiors is an authorized Service Provider of Lowe’s Companies, Inc. Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act you have certain right pertaining your personal information that Keller Interiors has received for this job.
Your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) are:
- The right of Californians to know what personal information is being collected about them.
- The right of Californians to know whether their personal information is sold or disclosed and
- The right of Californians to say no to the sale of personal information.
- The right of Californians to access their personal information.
- The right of Californians to equal service and price, even if they exercise their privacy rights.
To complete your installation, Keller Interiors has collected the following categories of data:
- Phone number
- Measurements of rooms for flooring installation
- Email address
This information was forwarded to us by Lowe’s Companies, Inc. who collected it upon the sale of your flooring. The commercial purpose for collecting this information is so Keller Interiors has the ability to contact you about the installation of your flooring and to install the flooring properly. Keller Interiors will never sell any of your information. Keller Interiors may share your information with a third-party independent contractor in order to complete the installation of your flooring. Upon verifiable request via firstname.lastname@example.org Keller Interiors will furnish all actual information collected within 45 days of request. If you choose so, Keller Interiors will delete your information, upon completion of the transaction (expiration of warranty). To have your information deleted please send an email to email@example.com. You are receiving, and will receive, equal service and price, even if rights are exercised.
Last updated: September 2020